Re: ist here a :post header arg for tangling?

From: Immanuel Litzroth
Subject: Re: ist here a :post header arg for tangling?
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 13:29:03 +0100

I don't think there is an arg for that. I have written a tangler that
reuses a lot
of the org-babel machinery and has a more flexible mechanism to decide what
to do with the tangled code -- I use it for example to not write a
tangled file if it
hasn't changed, meaning that it will not trigger recompile.
The project is private now but if you're interested I can give you access to it.
What exactly are you trying to do?
Immanuel

--
-- Researching the dual problem of finding the function that has a
given point as fixpoint.