Re: [QUESTION] Org "customid" and "coderef" links seems not fontified as

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [QUESTION] Org "customid" and "coderef" links seems not fontified as other file: link
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 19:20:01 +0100

Hello,

stardiviner <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:

> Bump this thread, hi, Nicolas, any thoughts or update about this?
>
> stardiviner <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I have following minimal testing code:
>>
>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>> (defun org-link-beautify (start end path bracketp)
>>   "Display icon for the Org link type."
>>   (message
>>    (format "start: %s, end: %s, path: %s, bracketp: %s" start end path
>> bracketp)))
>>
>> (dolist (link-type (mapcar 'car org-link-parameters))
>>     (org-link-set-parameters link-type :activate-func #'org-link-beautify))
>> #+end_src
>>
>> The ~message~ does not print parameter values at all. I guess those
>> "customid"
>> [[#Usage] and "coderef" (coderef) are different with "file:" etc links. Is
>> this
>> true?

That's correct. coderef, customid, and fuzzy links are internal links.
They are not really customizable. They are meant to behave the same in
all Org documents.

>> Here is my complete source code I want to try fontify customid and coderef
>> links.
>>
>> https://github.com/stardiviner/org-link-beautify/blob/master/org-link-beautify.el#L67
>>
>> Is there any way to fix this problem?

Coderef and custom-id links are fontified, so you may still change their
appearance using font-lock configuration variables. Here be dragons.

Regards,
--
Nicolas Goaziou