Re: accounting

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: accounting
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 14:17:27 -0700

i don't know if this is the best, but for some reason i had it so that
ledger goes into a block [used to be example or so, now is ledger],
and then post-process it with a shell source block.  perhaps this will
make more sense [in the distant past it made more sense to me].

when i process it, i call the source block, which means to run the
shell, which calls the ledger command on the data i keep in org.  for
some reason it outputs each line to the minibuffer, which is a bit
slow.  but it is not a big deal.  and i am not sure about searches.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html