Include org-pretty-table by Matus Goljer (Fuco1) in org-mode

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Include org-pretty-table by Matus Goljer (Fuco1) in org-mode
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 13:20:04 +0100

Hi guys,

Can we get org-pretty-table into org-mode?

https://github.com/Fuco1/org-pretty-table

It replaces ascii chars with unicode box-drawing characters.

It might be a bit rough around the edges, and Matus himself does not
seem to be currently interested to work on, but it seems to work
satisfying for me.

I would like to have it in org-mode by default as a coplement to
org-pretty-entities and inline images and links.

Attached is the latest source for those who don't like to download
themselves from Github.

I am not sure if I am the best person to work on this; I am not very
well acquainted with org-mode, but I can try to help as much as I can.