Re: Org-capture template no longer recognised...

From: Neil Shephard
Subject: Re: Org-capture template no longer recognised...
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 17:57:44 +0000

Thanks for looking into this Kyle.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:43 AM, Kyle Meyer <kyle@kyleam.com> wrote:

> ...it does seem likely that the issue is outside of Org proper. But
> unfortunately I don't have any suggestions about where that might be, or
> why it's getting triggered in the above scenario. Hopefully others
> will.

Beyond downgrading each of the packages I listed if anyone has suggestions on how to debug this further please let me know, more than happy to work through this and post back to the list.

--
Natural selection is a mechanism for generating an exceedingly high degree of improbability. - R.A. Fisher

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge - Charles Darwin

PGP Public : 0x700172212EF5818B