Re: Generated graphic not included in exported TeX/PDF

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Generated graphic not included in exported TeX/PDF
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 14:51:54 +0000

Loris (& the list),

did you get this sorted?  It seems that I am running into the same
problem now.

What seems to be happening is that the LaTeX file is created in
/tmp/babel-XXXXXX/latex-YYYYYY.tex but the log, aux, etc. files are
being created in the current directory (where the file with the LaTeX
src block is).  Although the PDF file is created properly, it is not
where org would expect it to be (maybe)?

The LaTeX file in /tmp/ compiles perfectly fine when I compile it
manually.  Attached is /tmp/ecm.org and here is a screenshot of my /tmp
directory:

PNG image

Note that latex-iLJhcd.tex is in /tmp/babel-falBv7/ but the
{log,pdf,out} files are in /tmp/.

The backtrace on error is also attached.

This has been done with org from git updated a few minutes ago.  Emacs
from a few days ago.

Thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.4-179-g5b5c42