Re: logrepeat only logging LAST_REPEAT

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: logrepeat only logging LAST_REPEAT
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 15:42:16 +0100

> > Is there a way to get only the :LAST_REPEAT: prop logged, without the
> > ever-growing list?
>
> I guess you can try to play with org-log-done and org-log-repeat
> variables.

Thanks.  But as far as I recall, that's what I already tried and it
didn't help.

As far as I understand, the logging is implemented in
`org-auto-repeat-maybe', and the thing I do not want is caused by the
`org-add-log-setup' call, and that is done unconditionally unless
`org-log-repeat's value is nil.  Which I don't want because this would
also disable the "LAST_REPEAT" property setting.

Thanks,

Michael.