Re: Regression in org-element-fixed-width-parser? Extra newline added a

From: Christian Garbs
Subject: Re: Regression in org-element-fixed-width-parser? Extra newline added after exported block
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 20:27:14 +0100

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 08:45:22PM +0100, mitch--- via General discussions
about Org-mode. wrote:

> I have created a minimal test using the ox-ascii backend that shows
> the same behaviour in Org core.

Which is attached here because it forget it in the original mail.

Sorry
Christian

PS: My "From:" always gets "via General discussions about Org-mode."
appended.  Where does this come from?  I'm subscribed to this list
with same the address I use in my From: line.
--
....Christian.Garbs....................................https://www.cgarbs.de

It looked so easy.