How to avoid generating the Table of Contents when exporting to markdown

From: Rodrigo Morales
Subject: How to avoid generating the Table of Contents when exporting to markdown?
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 17:18:01 -0500

When answering questions in Emacs Stack Exchange, I usually write my answer
in Org Mode and then export it to Markdown so that I can copy it to the
answer textbox in Stack Exchange. For this reason, I don't need the
export to contain a Table of Contents because the Markdown content is
not big enough to require it.

For this reason, I don't want the Table of Contents to be included when
exporting.

--
Greetings,
Rodrigo Morales.