Re: Exporting from Org to Gift/Aiken or other quiz formats

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Exporting from Org to Gift/Aiken or other quiz formats
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 09:58:06 +0000

On Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021 at 12:31, Diego Zamboni wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've started to develop online teaching materials with Moodle (
> https://moodle.com/), and I'm looking for ways to generate my content
> using Org as much as possible.

Diego,

did you have a look at the LaTeX package for moodle quizzes?

https://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/mirrors/CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/moodle/

It may be possible (albeit probably non-trivial) to use org to export to
suitable LaTeX that uses this package, along the lines of beamer
piggy-backing on the LaTeX export?

I'm done using moodle for the academic year now (as of today!) so won't
be looking at this any time soon (really must get back into my research
after the COVID-19 disruption...)  but that LaTeX package seems to cover
all the cases I would need.

HTH,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.4-213-g49364f