Re: programatically generate an agenda

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: programatically generate an agenda
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 12:12:18 -0500

If it is possible to set up what you want in an entry in
org-agenda-custom-commands, then you can call it in a program like

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(org-agenda nil "w" nil)
#+END_SRC

In that snippet, I have the key in an org-agenda-custom-commands set to
"w".

that generates an agenda buffer for me, which I assume you can then use
the org-agenda-write command on.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F