org-agenda for a day different than today

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: org-agenda for a day different than today
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 15:12:05 +0100

Hello,

I’ve been reading the documentation around org-agenda, and I cannot find
a way to call it to get an agenda for a day different than today. I’ve
found org-agenda-goto-date, but I don’t know how to call it from
emacs-lisp with the target date.

By the way, I’m surprised by the code of this function, as it is defined
as:

(defun org-agenda-goto-date (span)
  "Jump to DATE in agenda."
  …
)

and "span" is never mentioned in the function. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Alan