A small bufix in org-clock-in

From: Jean-Marie Gaillourdet
Subject: A small bufix in org-clock-in
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 17:38:06 +0100

Hello,

I've experienced occasionally errors while executing org-clock-in from
the agenda. Moving from the agenda to the todo headline in the
underlying org file and repeating org-clock-in and org-clock-out usually
lead to a state in which I could successfully run org-clock-in.

The following patch fixes the issue for me and I believe it does no
harm. I've used it daily for two month. I'd appreciate if you could add
it org-mode.

Kind regards,
  Jean-Marie

-- Jean-Marie Gaillourdet