Re: Please help by becoming a maintainer for an Org Babel file

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: Please help by becoming a maintainer for an Org Babel file
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 00:58:39 -0500

Andy Klock writes:

> Hi all, am I too late?

While I of course can't speak for Bastien (and am not sure what this
thread involved behind the scenes here), it doesn't appear that anyone
volunteered for ob-sql.  And regardless any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Fwiw here are a couple of the recent-ish ob-sql-related messages that
haven't seen any attention:

https://orgmode.org/list/CADzxVkEO=X6r_YAi3qjKOoJiPVPHxpcFRc2jAW7fpUFs92w3Kg@mail.gmail.com
https://orgmode.org/list/97dfc87b-9748-a5e2-cf4d-1aa78451607c@rwth-aachen.de