Re: content management in emacs

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: content management in emacs
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 19:17:36 -1000

Martin Steffen <msteffen@ifi.uio.no> writes:
> For phoning, I am not sure. I think there is (or was) a functionality to
> initiate a call (probably with skype or ekiga or some such) but I never
> used that.

There is bbdb-dial, and I have it set up to call a function
which places a call through Google Hangouts. Of course Google
is deleting that feature so I will have to figure out how to
make it use Google Voice.

Admittedly it's an unnecessary feature but I just have fun
making calls with Emacs instead of fishing around for my cell
phone.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i