Remove old clock entries

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Remove old clock entries
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 07:20:37 +0100

I'm clocking the time spent on daily tasks like email and for that I
have a "Daily Routine" TODO entry. Clocking in this task adds a new
clock line everyday, leading to a very populated CLOCK drawer. I'd like
to limit its size by either a maximum number of clock entries by
removing the older ones or better, removing the entries older than some
date. Is there some variable to that effect ?

--
Julien Cubizolles