Re: [tip for EXWM users] An alternative method for isolate trees

From: Julian M. Burgos
Subject: Re: [tip for EXWM users] An alternative method for isolate trees
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 13:37:37 +0000

Hi Juan Manuel,

Thank you, although I tested your functions and compared with the original
org-tree-to-indirect-buffer, the only difference I see is that your function
creates a new exwm workspace.  The original function already creates indirect
buffers with their own names (using a slash instead of the double colons).  Or
I am missing something?

My best,

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnun, rannsókna- og ráðgjafarstofnun hafs og vatna/