Invalid function: org-preserve-local-variables

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Invalid function: org-preserve-local-variables
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 09:49:24 +0100

Hi,

I'm running

  Org mode version 9.4.4 (9.4.4-25-g3a522a-elpaplus @
/home/loris/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/)

and today I encountered the following error when refiling

  org-refile: Invalid function: org-preserve-local-variables

Despite the error, the refiling itself did however work.

I am fairly sure that I have refiled without seeing this error message
since I last updated Org, thus I am somewhat surprised by it.

Does anyone know where it might be coming from?

Cheers,

Loris