Re: Using backticks for the inline code delimeter?

From: Bill Burdick
Subject: Re: Using backticks for the inline code delimeter?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 20:11:33 -0500

Grepping for src_ in *.el in the org distro shows 11 hits over 3 files: ob-core.el, ob-exp.el, and org-element.el. That's where you can start working if you want to copy those functions into your init files and modify them for yourself, or you can see if maybe using function advice is sufficient.

It's your emacs config, you can modify it however you want, if what you want is to write the code yourself.

If you want someone else to write the code for you, however, you'll have to convince someone to do it.

If you want someone else to write the code for you and also adopt it into the main distro, that's an even tougher task...

-- Bill