Re: About exporting

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: About exporting
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 08:29:06 +0100

On Thursday,  1 Apr 2021 at 18:00, Tim Cross wrote:
> the only small bit of help I've found is org-lint, which has helped me

org-lint is very helpful indeed.

> Having said that, I find the most common cause of errors in the *.tex
> export is due to in-line Latex in my org file. I rarely run into errors
> due to export of 'normal' org content.

yes, true for me as well.  the root cause of most of my errors are tikz
pictures... one missing semicolon or a $ in the wrong place...  The
problem is that I often have these in beamer presentations and the
errors are always at the end of the frame, not in the tikz picture.

But this is now starting to be almost OT so enough. :-)

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.4-254-g37749c