Re: Choosing a LaTeX Compiler (my predilection for LuaTeX)

From: physiculus
Subject: Re: Choosing a LaTeX Compiler (my predilection for LuaTeX)
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 21:03:27 +0200

Hello,
i use LuaTex / LuaLatex successfully after some configs and readings.
The result (quality and speed) for me is better then with the old latex engine.
I'm satisfied.
BUT one thing isn't working and as far as i read here, there is no
solution yet :-(
The latex-preview inside org-mode is not possible, because it seems,
that org-mode needs the dvi subprocess for running the neccessary tools.
With LuaLatex there is no dvi file, because it produces a pdf right
away.
Any solution will be wellcome.

Regards
Poul