Texinfo exporter fails to export M-x helm-documentation

From: Ramesh Nedunchezian
Subject: Texinfo exporter fails to export M-x helm-documentation
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 20:34:12 +0530

I was trying to learn [Helm](https://github.com/emacs-helm/helm), is
an Emacs framework for incremental completions and narrowing
selections

The official documentation is generated by M-x helm-documentation, and
it is org format.  I wanted to read the documentation as an info file.
So, when I exporter to texinfo format, I found some issues.

I am attaching a stripped version of the documentation that is posing
problems.  The problem is with level 5 headers.  One such thing is at
https://github.com/emacs-helm/helm/blob/45450d57d5ff97e1a6fbd2a9816ae912ac50edcb/helm-help.el#L651.
I am exporting the file with option set to H:5.

See attachment for the problematic org file, texi output and the error
generated by texinfo exporter.

There are bunch of other issues that the helm documentation poses.  I
will take these up as soon as this bug is addressed.