Re: On the protection of emails in the archives

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: On the protection of emails in the archives
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 19:01:50 +0300

* Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com> [2021-04-09 10:06]:
> The only sane action is good spam filtering. While I know a lot of
> people complain about the Google gmail spam filtering, for me it is
> remarkably accurate.

Maybe, but then you may also receive email mostly form public
providers. My experience from stories of recipients tells me Google is
not accurate, many genuine emails are missed.

Nobody should use Google for emails. Why trust some 100,000 staff
members with personal information?

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns