Remove file to original state after org-capture-kill?

From: arozbiz
Subject: Remove file to original state after org-capture-kill?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 00:25:03 -0500

I have an org-capture template that looks like this:

'(("j" "Journal"
  entry (file+headline find-file-function "Journal")
  "* %?")

(I create separate Org files for each day, which the find-file-function returns the path for.)

If I call org-capture "j" on a file that doesn't have a "Journal" headline, it will create one for me (the desired behavior). But if I abort the org-capture the "Journal" headline will not be deleted. Is there a way to change this? I.e., I would like, after I call org-capture-kill, for the file to return to the state it was before I called org-capture.

Thanks,
Alan