Repository of Org files with important dates?

From: Rodrigo Morales
Subject: Repository of Org files with important dates?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 21:16:12 -0500

Hello everyone,

Do any of you know whether there is a repository that contain Org files
whose main purpose is to list important dates of a given context
(specific countries, areas such as technology, biology, mathematics,
computer science, etc.)?

I'm asking this because I would like to have important dates of my
country in the Org Agenda, so before creating that file on my own I
wanted to know whether there are repositories that have already done
that.

---
alias: rdrg109