Re: Repository of Org files with important dates?

From: Diego Zamboni
Subject: Re: Repository of Org files with important dates?
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 08:55:41 +0200

Hi Rodrigo,

There are a few packages that define things like this, which can be added to the agenda view. You can see as examples the ones I use for national holidays in my config here: https://github.com/zzamboni/dot-doom/blob/master/doom.org#tasks-and-agenda

I'm sure many others are available in MELPA and elsewhere.

--Diego