Bug: table header line mode misaligned in org-indent-mode

From: Oorja Sandhu
Subject: Bug: table header line mode misaligned in org-indent-mode
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 07:21:35 +0200

Hi,
   Here is a bug I've been trying to fix.

Steps :
1. emacs -Q
Latest Emacs cloned and built from master today.

2. Open the attached org file

3. M-x org-table-header-line-mode

4. M-x org-indent-mode

5. Resize emacs window very small such that horizontal as well as vertical scrolling is required to see it fully.

6. Go to end of line in a row in the table when the header line overlay is active.

Observation : the header is misaligned proportional to depth of current headline, attached screenshot.

Expectation : header be indented as much as the table.

Kyle Meyer was incredible fixing my earlier bug report, thanks a lot.

thanks
Oorja