Re: List of ob-* maintainers

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: List of ob-* maintainers
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 23:07:31 -0400

Thomas S. Dye writes:

> Aloha all,
>
> Is there a list of current ob-* maintainers?

Bastien updated the "Maintainer" field of the source files:

  $ git grep -i maintainer lisp/ob-* | cut -d'<' -f1
  lisp/ob-C.el:;; Maintainer: Thierry Banel
  lisp/ob-J.el:;; Maintainer: Joseph Novakovich
  lisp/ob-R.el:;; Maintainer: Jeremie Juste
  lisp/ob-abc.el:;; Maintainer: William Waites
  lisp/ob-clojure.el:;; Maintainer: Bastien Guerry
  lisp/ob-dot.el:;; Maintainer: Justin Abrahms
  lisp/ob-eshell.el:;; Maintainer: stardiviner
  lisp/ob-groovy.el:;; Maintainer: Palak Mathur
  lisp/ob-haskell.el:;; Maintainer: Lawrence Bottorff
  lisp/ob-java.el:;; Maintainer: Ian Martins
  lisp/ob-mscgen.el:;; Maintainer: Justin Abrahms
  lisp/ob-perl.el:;; Maintainer: Corwin Brust
  lisp/ob-python.el:;; Maintainer: Jack Kamm
  lisp/ob-screen.el:;; Maintainer: Ken Mankoff

  $ git describe
  release_9.4.5-317-g3d5284326

The oldest addition is from September 2020, so that should be a fairly
current list.

> Perhaps it would be useful to add and populate a Maintainer column to
> the language table on Worg (org-contrib/babel/languages/index.html)?

Hmm, I suppose it's nice to have just one spot to avoid information
becoming out of sync, but that's a minor issue, so no objections from me
if you or others think it'd be helpful to have the information on Worg.