Re: Concerns about community contributor support

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Concerns about community contributor support
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 12:33:04 +0300

It should be clear that more maintainers and developers with direct
access are needed for patches to be applied timely.

I am sure that those on emacs-devel mailing list, Emacs developers,
they could help on that, but maybe some of them do not observe this
mailing list.

Number of not applied patches does not seem to be that large.

Project leader shall have his team and delegate them to other
developers.

This situation badly contradicts to Org mode purposes which is meant
to manage patches.

Maybe there shall be a published list of developers and project
managers, so that this type of communication may be addressd
properly. As now original poster explained the problem, but I did not
see response from none of pushers, I mean those who have repository
access.

So how many people are there who have repository access?

Who is not busy but willing to apply at least 1-5 patches pending?

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/
https://rms-support-letter.github.io/