Re: wip-cite status question and feedback

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: wip-cite status question and feedback
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 16:57:32 -0400

and for completeness from the org-ref point of view, probably all of
them call something like (org-ref-find-bibliography) inside those
functions to get a list of bib sources from a hierarchy of local
definitions in the buffer to env vars, to a default source variable
defined in elisp. I think something similar is done in the
bibtex-completion commands.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F