Re: Bug: JavaScript in HTML export not recognized by LibreJS as free [9.

From: Anthony Carrico
Subject: Re: Bug: JavaScript in HTML export not recognized by LibreJS as free [9.4.5 (9.4.5-16-g94be20-elpaplus @ /home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210412/)]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 21:42:49 -0400

On 4/22/21 4:29 PM, Anthony Carrico wrote:
Practically speaking, the script included by org-mode is in the public domain, so it could never conflict with whatever license the author chooses. Therefore, we should remove the LibreJS tag from the <script>, perhaps leaving behind the public domain notice in the <script> comment. With that tag removed, the LibreJS web filter should respect whatever LibreJS license the document's author includes, if any.

I sent a patch to the mailing list to this effect, if it seems appropriate.

--
Anthony Carrico