Re: wip-cite status question and feedback

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: wip-cite status question and feedback
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 15:14:32 +0200

Hello,

András Simonyi <andras.simonyi@gmail.com> writes:

> Thank you, this is very promising!  I've checked the behaviour of
> citeproc-org with and without a note style now and there is only one
> additional minor difference which I forgot to mention, I don't know
> how difficult would it be to implement it: When a citation is wrapped
> into an anonymous footnote because a note style is used then the space
> between the citation and the previous token (if there was one) is
> removed.

Done.

Note, however, that this introduces some discrepancy with regards to
footnotes. In the following document

1. Text [fn::[cite:@key]].

2. Text [cite:@key].

3. Text [fn:1].

only the space on the second line will be removed (assuming the cite has
note style) because Org does not move space around footnotes.

It does not sound to bad, tho.

Regards,
--
Nicolas Goaziou