Re: [WDYT, mini] key h in agenda for quick help

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: [WDYT, mini] key h in agenda for quick help
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 12:59:32 +0800

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> thanks for the proposal.  I'm not convinved that users who don't know
> about `C-h m' will think of hitting `h' or another key.  I might be
> wrong, so if beginners suggest they expect such a key and were amazed
> at how useful C-h m was for them when reading this thread, I might
> change my mind.

I can distinctly recall hitting "?" in Org agenda when I was getting
started, after getting used to Magit.

I actually think Org would benefit from using transient (which has
recently been merged into Emacs), and it could reduce the maintenance
burden, but I suppose that's not possible with our minimum version at
Emacs 24...

--
Timothy