Re: How to use `open` to handle `message:*` links on macOS

From: Tim Visher
Subject: Re: How to use `open` to handle `message:*` links on macOS
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 17:01:36 -0400

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 3:40 PM Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com> wrote:

Tim Visher <tim.visher@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for the tips here. I finally got around to trying them out. Here's what I ended up with and it's working perfectly.
>
> …
>
> Pairing that with my org-capture TODO Current Mail Template is a dream come true. :)
>
> …

I think this would be great content to add to the worg site. Would you
be willing to add this, plus a short outline of the issue you needed to
resolve so that others might benefit from your experience?

I'd be happy to if you wouldn't mind shepherding me through the process a bit. How does one go about "add[ing] to the worg site"? :)