Re: Bug: Org mode fails to compile using Emacs 24.5-r10 [9.4.5 (9.4.5-g3

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: Bug: Org mode fails to compile using Emacs 24.5-r10 [9.4.5 (9.4.5-g3ea248 @ /home/yantar92/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Sat, 01 May 2021 16:13:51 -0400

Kyle Meyer writes:

> Ah, sorry for not writing that more clearly.  By the above, I wasn't
> saying that the ones I commented on were the _only_ ones I see with
> Emacs 24.5 on maint.

I've dealt with a few more.

 * ob-C.el:477:1:Error: Unknown upattern `(quote integerp)'

   Introduced by 38f87a26b (ob-C.el: Fix a number a regressions related
   to table parameters, 2021-04-29).

   Fixed by 8bd3bd093.

 * org-agenda.el:10851:1:Warning: the following functions are not known
   to be defined: [...] window-font-width

   I mentioned upthread (<87czubrqh6.fsf@kyleam.com>) that I didn't
   think this was easy to solve with a wrapper.  Instead I've added a
   fallback to the previous calculation, which was in action for a long
   time and is certainly better than a void-function error (94837fc6b).

 * Compiler-macro error for python-syntax-context: (void-function
   python-syntax--context-compiler-macro)

   I don't know what's going on here.  This is triggered by
   (python-syntax-context 'string) in ob-python.  That looks like it
   should work on Emacs 24, where python.el has
   python-syntax--context-compiler-macro.

   Despite the message from the compiler, evaluating
   (python-syntax-context 'string) directly seems to work as expected,
   so perhaps this doesn't actually cause ob-python breakage.

Aside from the harmless ol-eww warnings already mentioned, that leaves
the funcall-interactively instances.