Re: [Feature request] String escaped noweb expansion

From: Sébastien Miquel
Subject: Re: [Feature request] String escaped noweb expansion
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 18:16:12 +0000

Timothy writes:
Just quickly, this works:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :noweb yes
(setq my-latex-code "\
<<latex-ref>>
")
#+end_src
I don't understand the purpose of your backslash, is it a typo ? With
or without it, this doesn't tangle to working lisp with my example.

The point of my proposal is to allow one to write unescaped latex in
the latex src block. (Mostly to avoid doubling every backslash). It is
quite the shame to have to write non latex code in a latex src block.

Regards,

--
Sébastien Miquel