Re: Notes about citations in Org (part 3)

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: Notes about citations in Org (part 3)
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 15:55:58 -0400

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 3:32 PM Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> Make sure to checkout "wip-cite-new". Once there, you run "make".
>
> Then, the following mini-init.el file should be enough.

Perfect; thank you!

So if I want to add to that mini-init file the config so that the
basic processor is correctly setup, what am I doing wrong here?

(setq org-cite-activate-processor 'basic
      org-cite-follow-processor 'basic
      org-cite-export-processor 'basic)

Once I have that working, what sort of feedback are you most
interested in from testers?

Bruce