Re: [POLL] Setting `org-adapt-indentation' to nil by default?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [POLL] Setting `org-adapt-indentation' to nil by default?
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 23:24:54 +0300

* Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> [2021-05-02 11:59]:
> Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:
>
> > I suggest (setq org-adapt-indentation 'headline-data).
>
> With electric-indent-mode turned off, that is.

That is it, thank you.

That combination comforts my personal habbits. But that need not stop
changes in Org mode of course, unless too many people wish something
like this.

Personal customization satisfies those habits.

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/
https://rms-support-letter.github.io/