Re: Notes about citations in Org (part 3)

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: Notes about citations in Org (part 3)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 13:46:06 -0400

FYI, I implemented support for the org-cite syntax and the core styles
that I think will likely end up in citeproc-org, on the `org-cite`
branch, represented by this PR.

https://github.com/bdarcus/bibtex-actions/pull/113

So if you run the 'bibtex-actions-insert-citations' command and select
one or more references, it will prompt you for the prefix and style,
and insert the correct cite syntax in the document.

And, of course, the 'new-org-cite' branch of org will immediately
recognize it as a citation!

This is the command I'm using to test the two together, with the
latter two loaded from the bibtex-actions repo:

emacs -Q -l cite-init.el -l ../bibtex-actions/test/install.el -l
../bibtex-actions/test/bibtex-actions.el

I still haven't managed to get the processor configured though.

Bruce