Re: [wip-cite-new] Initial implementation of `biblatex' citation process

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] Initial implementation of `biblatex' citation processor
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 14:40:44 -0400

On Tue, May 18, 2021, 11:45 AM Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> In a rebased "wip-cite-new" branch, I made an modest attempt to write
> a `biblatex' citation processor ...

Looks a bit more than "modest"!

I don't use biblatex either; hopefully some folks that do can test this.

I'm not sure on autocite, for example, either; that will require
people who use biblatex to test it and see if it makes sense or not.

But looks good in general; a natural extension of the natbib processor.

Bruce