Re: new org-contrib and straight.el

From: No Wayman
Subject: Re: new org-contrib and straight.el
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 14:07:17 -0400

Greg Minshall <minshall@umich.edu> writes:

Nick,

The recent changes to org-contrib's location/structure have been accounted for on straight's "develop" branch. Once on that branch you
can rely on the default recipe:

thanks very much. i'll look at switching to the development branch,
freezing and thawing.

cheers, Greg

----

You're welcome.

I've merged the develop branch into the master branch this morning, too. So you should be able to reap that benefit on either branch, but I still
recommend using the lockfiles to your advantage.