Re: Question Regarding Yasnippet With Org Mode (Emacs 27.2)

From: Sébastien Miquel
Subject: Re: Question Regarding Yasnippet With Org Mode (Emacs 27.2)
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 21:18:48 +0000

Hi Samuel,

I'm guessing its some kind of Org Mode vs Yasnippet issue where Org-mode is expanding it too fast, when it should wait for user input hence the "$1" section.

I guess yasnippet tries to indent the inside of the block (see
=yas-indent-line=) before the lang part of the src block is specified.

In Emacs 27.2, the default value of =org-src-tab-acts-natively= was
changed to `t`. With this setting, trying to indent a src block with
no language results in this error.

--
Sébastien Miquel