Re: Bug: Priority Of A Task In Emacs 27.2 Cannot Be Removed With Space K

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: Bug: Priority Of A Task In Emacs 27.2 Cannot Be Removed With Space Key ("SPC to remove")
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 04:54:26 +0000

Thanks for confirming this as I didn't know if it was my config or something.

I'd like to add if possible, if there would the ability to restore the previously functionality of being able to just hit a number from 1 to 9 to set the priority of a task as well.

Didn't want to conflate things too much, but it would be great if there was a config option around this before I would have to make a workaround in Elisp instead.