Re: [wip-cite-new] Initial implementation of `csl' citation processor

From: Denis Maier
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] Initial implementation of `csl' citation processor
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 10:01:39 +0200

Am 27.05.2021 um 03:58 schrieb Bruce D'Arcus:
On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 8:47 PM Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@gmail.com> wrote:

BTW, I did get it all setup, and do seem to have run into a bug.

Input:

[cite/noauthor:@latexcompanion p23]

Output (not position of the locator label):

(p 1993, 23)

Hmm ... experimenting some more, these work correctly.

[cite/noauthor:@latexcompanion page 23]
[cite/noauthor:@latexcompanion p. 23]
[cite/noauthor:@latexcompanion p.23]

Still not sure why the above with the p at the front though.

I think a plain "p" in front of a number is not recognized as a locator prefix. Nicolas's post mentions "page", "p.", "pp." as valid locator terms for page. So in your case this here seems to apply: "The part of the suffix before the locator is appended to reference's prefix."

Denis

Bruce