Re: Smart quotes not working correctly with single quotes

From: Andreas Gösele
Subject: Re: Smart quotes not working correctly with single quotes
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 11:42:56 -0400

Thanks Juan Manuel!

Your suggestion works for LaTeX, but I need the other formats too. I
tried to convert the LaTeX document with pandoc, tex4h and latex2html to
odt and html but none of them produces the correct output.

So I'm wondering whether there is any way to make org export to
recognize single quotes also outside from double quote. It should be
possible as inner quotes is not the only use of simple quotes.

Thanks again!

Andreas