[oc-csl] testing status

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: [oc-csl] testing status
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 08:58:44 -0400

For anyone here testing oc-csl, and to update Nicolas, I've reported
all the issues I've found either here, or on the citeproc-el issue
tracker.

For the latter:

1. JSON input doesn't work for me:
https://github.com/andras-simonyi/citeproc-el/issues/20
2. suppress author improvements:
https://github.com/andras-simonyi/citeproc-el/issues/19
3. multi-bib: https://github.com/andras-simonyi/citeproc-el/issues/17
4. "full" variant support:
https://github.com/andras-simonyi/citeproc-el/issues/16
5. "author" and "text" style support:
https://github.com/andras-simonyi/citeproc-el/issues/15

And there's an existing issue there to add biblatex input support:

6. https://github.com/andras-simonyi/citeproc-el/issues/1

For anyone testing this, I'm particularly curious if you have any
success with 1 (JSON input).

All of these are minor issues that I don't think should hold up
oc-csl, except maybe the JSON issue if it's confirmed beyond me.

Bruce