TMIO Pre-release, request for feedback

From: Timothy
Subject: TMIO Pre-release, request for feedback
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 01:33:08 +0800

Hi Everyone,

As we arrive at the end of May, I'm about to publish the 3rd issue of
/This Month in Org/. I thought I'd share the current draft with the list
the day before I publish to so that those of you who are interested have
the chance to point out any errors, let me know if there's anything I
haven't covered that you'd like to see, along with any other feedback
you may have.

For the next day, you can find the draft at:
https://blog.tecosaur.com/tmio/DRAFT-2021-05-31.html
and then once published it will live at:
https://blog.tecosaur.com/tmio/2021-05-31.html

All the best,

Timothy.

p.s. Based on the response to this, I may or may not keep on doing this.
If you would (or wouldn't) like to see me repeat this, let me know :)