An attempt to convert Elfeed entries (with parameters) to Org trees

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: An attempt to convert Elfeed entries (with parameters) to Org trees
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 10:40:01 +0000

Hi all,

I like to keep up to date with new LaTeX packages that are being
uploaded to CTAN and I'm subscribed to the CTAN news feed. I always use
Elfeed to check my subscriptions, but it occurred to me to write a
function (with org-map-entries) to be able to pass Elfeed entries (with
certain parameters) to Org trees.

For example, something like:

* New on CTAN
  :PROPERTIES:
  :ELFEED: @6-months-ago +TeX New on CTAN
  :END:

Or, for /This Month in Org/:

* /This Month in Org/
  :PROPERTIES:
  :ELFEED: @3-months-ago +tmio
  :END:

And then run `my-org/insert-entries-elfeed'.

If anyone wants to try it, I attach an Org document with the code, which
is very preliminary, not too fancy and quite improvable. Feedback
welcome! :-)

Best regards,

Juan Manuel