Remove all Org metadata with header argument `:comments org'

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Remove all Org metadata with header argument `:comments org'
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 14:54:41 +0000

I am writing an *.el file from an *.org file (and then I run
org-babel-tangle). With the header argument `:comments org' not only the
text in my org file is converted to comments (my desired goal) but also
the drawers, keywords and other Org metadata. Since I don't see that all
that stuff is necessary in a source file, wouldn't it be better to get
rid of it during the tangle process, leaving only pure content as
comment strings? Maybe converting the Org file content to plain text
with ox-ascii, or something like that?

What do you think?

Best regards,

Juan Manuel