Re: [org-cite, oc-csl] setting no-link parameter within document?

From: Denis Maier
Subject: Re: [org-cite, oc-csl] setting no-link parameter within document?
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 14:51:02 +0200

Am 04.06.2021 um 14:24 schrieb Bruce D'Arcus:
On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 8:18 AM Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

On Friday,  4 Jun 2021 at 14:01, Denis Maier wrote:
Ok, I first thought you can just add the configuration to the
LATEX_HEADER keywords, but that won't work since everything in there
is loaded before hyperref.

I am not sure what is loaded before but most of my documents have
something along the lines of

#+latex_header:
\hypersetup{colorlinks=true,citecolor=red!80!black,urlcolor=blue!60!black}

adjusted for individual documents; this works just fine for me.

Good to know; thanks!

I still think it would be valuable to have the option to do something
like this, so it works across export backends.

#+print_bibliography: :links nil

Turns out, such an option already exists, at least for biblatex:
\usepackage[hyperref=false]{biblatex}

IIRC, it is possible to pass options to the biblatex package, right? As this is mostly relevant for biblatex I assume this here does the job.

Denis